Webcam modeling is turning out to be the future of adult entertainment. There’s something about the one-on-one interaction that webcam modeling, or simply called camming provides that excites users to pay whatever amounts a model quotes. You get paid for webcam modeling while having another, full-time day job and an entirely different life along with this one. The ability of users to interact with the models makes the experience intimate and ‘just like the real thing.’ After all, that is why I have been able to make more than $8,000 a month with just a few hours of webcam modeling from the comfort of my bedroom. Here’s my experience of the industry, up close and personal. I have worked for a number of paid webcam sites, most of them having over a billion viewers each month being entertained by thousands of models, based in almost all parts of the world. It really is that easy for you set up your own show at one of these websites and get paid for webcam modeling. I’ll tell you more on setting up your own accounts in a bit, but first, let me tell you about the overall experience when you get paid for webcam for an audience.
How much can you expect to get paid for webcam show?
There is no consistent answer to this. Usually the paid webcam sites work with a 60:40 pay structure – 60 percent being my cut from all that is earned by me and 40 percent going to the website. On average, each show earns me at least $100 before I get down to some real X-rated activities. If the customer sticks till you go X-rated, chances are that it will be a jackpot for you. I have earned over $1,000 in a single day, working for around 4 hours, but that shouldn’t be an expectation. I once got paid $3,000 for a single show – he’s a regular who wanted to be a little more generous with me on Valentine’s Day, so I gave him a little extra!
How much should you expect to be paid per month?
This varies. You can earn anywhere from $4,000 to $8,000 a month. Sometimes you see a very excited customer who wishes to get a girlfriend experience from you, and is willing to reward you just like that. I’ve also seen that my customers like to help me financially with things other than camming, so that helps.
What is the length of the broadcasts?
Again, it all depends on you. While I usually stay within 4 to 6 hours now, there have been times that I have broadcasted for over 10 hours. I guess it all depends on the crew that you have in the chat room. I would suggest supporting your broadcasts with a dedicated Snapchat profile where you share your stories and details of your upcoming shows – most paid webcam sites appreciate this effort and it also helps you build a bigger audience.
Can you do a job outside being a webcam model?
Absolutely! In fact, most of my friends in the business do have a second job. It helps you keep busy and have a more regular, normal life on the side. I also get offers from agencies to do nude modeling – if anything, this webcam modeling jobs has helped me become more confident about my body and land other jobs on the side.
What kind of strange requests should you get from a tipper?
Well, the human mind can wander off to strange places. So, there is no limit to the kind of requests I get from my fans. I have a bubbly butt, so I get a lot of requests for twerking with an object in my ass and make it clap. I also get all kinds of kinky requests. The thing with requests is that it’s all in your control – you choose what you like and what you want to do. But to get paid for webcam jobs UK with good money , it’s better to do as much as you can – it also excites me so I guess there’s no harm.
Can you keep a boyfriend/girlfriend?
While I’m single right now, I’ve had my fair share of flings and romances. I will be lying if I say camming hasn’t affected my love life. There are misconceptions surrounding the adult industry, but I think if the one you love really loves you back, they’ll be able to see beyond the misunderstandings.
What reactions should you expect from your friends/family if they find out that you get paid for webcam modeling?
I have been blessed with some very caring and understanding people around me, who don’t judge me and accept me for who I am and what I do. I was understandably scared of coming out to everyone. But you have to be confident in the choices you make and I guess when your loved ones see how well you get paid for this work, they understand.
So how does one sign up and get in this business?
- The first thing you have to do is identify some paid webcam sites that you would like to create your profile in.
- I suggest looking up this page best paying cam sites.
- Most of websites have a simple registration process.
- You will need to have a photo ID along with some other documents filled and submitted.
- It is important to look at the profit sharing policy. Some of the biggest websites pay every 2 weeks (my preference), so make sure you know their policies there.
- While creating your profile, try and keep a name users can remember and search for. Refrain from names like JackieXXXBrown23 and instead go for JackieBrown23.
- Make sure your profile is complete and has all the relevant tags to define your physical attributes.
- Have a high quality camera set up. This is now a basic requirement because of the competition and the demands of the customers.
- Create social media profiles on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat to cross promote yourself. This is essential to a much stronger success online.
- Find ways to get paid more. Do special offers and reward your customer and fans with something extra special to keep them coming for more. Whatever you do, just remember that to get paid for webcam, you need to stand out from the crowd. As long as you’re marketing yourself right, you should be fine.
- Do not forget to check out how to be a successful cam girl page!
Start getting paid for webcam now! Sign up.